JUST MARRIED! COULD LOVE BE REAL?
I'm very aware that I've posted this image probably like 5 different times but I wanted to explain my thoughts behind it. The biggest truth is that I just saw the inspiration picture and wanted to draw them as it, but I do have commentary..!!! I have a lot of commentary for pictures I draw nowadays but I just hope that people can read into it... But for this one I'm going to rub it in your faces.
Obviously it's a marriage pic, actually I designed these outfits way back in February because I suddenly thought about weddings. (My most listened song in January was a remix of This Day Aria from MLP... It's so good.) I wanted to draw some illustrations for these outfits too, but I got lazy.
You can tell I gave up on Alba lmao, but I did like the concept for his hair. I put the most effort into Dollatlas' wedding dresses because they had the clearest visions for me. Also, Nina's hair is in a low bun, shaped kinda like an eggroll.. I think it's cute.
Onto the actual wedding drawing- Nina and Alba both detest marriage. They both have warped senses of love and as a result they don't think highly of marriage. Despite that, I wanted to draw them in wedding ensembles for fun. Plus, it's more of a metaphorical display of their relationship.
The red string of fate joins two soulmates to each other and Nina has Alba wrapped up in red string, uniting them in their new marriage. Nina doesn’t even have to bother tying him up because they’re connected by fate, but she decides to take matters into her own hands and ensure she has total control of the relationship.
Everything Nina does for Alba is to make him happy, in her own distorted way. Marriage = Eternal Happiness = Eternal Happiness With Alba When I Keep Him With Me Forever
I only recently realized that I exclusively draw Alba with the same constipated expression lol. He can’t believe he’s getting married, to Nina no less. Alba's definitely happy to be with Nina, but he's a bit worried about his new married life.
You technically don't even see if Alba’s red string is connected to Nina or if it's solely Nina's... Who knows ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment